Finely twisted Assam orthodox tea leaves from our Moran Tea Estate that focuses on quality, the environment and ethics.
This tea blend honours Gordon Smith, Chairman of the historic Moran Tea Company. His family founded the company and lived in the Moran Burra Bungalow for generations. He was a fixture of tea estate life in Dibrugarh doing untiring work for the plantations as well as social-educational work for the neighbouring townsfolk. This Assam Orthodox Tea India blend is a tribute to the Smiths’ legacy since 1864.
Tasting Notes: Bold, malty, sweet caramel with hints of chocolate.
Strength: Fairly Strong
The Estate: The Assam Moran Estate is part of the Moran circle - a group of ten or so tea estates including, Sepon, Dirai, Attabarie and Lepetkatta- which make the strongest Assam orthodox teas, prized around the world. The plantations grow quality-clones and the Broadleaf Assam Jat, giving it a distinct 'malty' character. This Assam orthodox tea blend is a selection of finely plucked and orthodox processed Assam long leaf tea, giving you a dark and aromatic cup.
- MASALA CHAI TASTING NOTES : Earthy | Hints of Cinnamon | Bold : This delicious blend comes straight from the kitchens of India. Every Indian household has its own masala chai recipe passed down generations that hits nostalgia and brings everyone around for chai & conversation.
- MASALA CHAI NATURAL INGREDIENTS : All our blends are organic and made of natural ingredients with no additives. This Tea contains carefully mixed proportions of strong and robust ADDABARIE ESTATE: ASSAM Organic CTC Black chai tea & aromatic spices like crushed Cardamom, Ginger, Cloves, Cinnamon and black Pepper.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TASTING NOTES : Bold | Malty with Mild Floral Notes - Invigorating taste, think of it as a wake-up call from not one but two of our heritage estates, Unmatched leafy blend which unfurls in your cup crisply, just like your mornings. Delicious caffeinated black tea to kickstart your mornings daily, loaded with nutritious benefits.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST NATURAL INGREDIENTS : All our blends are organic and made of natural ingredients with no additives. Complex, full-bodied, lively cup of black tea that is perfect any time of day. Our English Breakfast Tea is USDA Organic from Darjeeling & Assam.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Luxmi Estates uses only the Highest Grade Organic ingredients grown in our own Estates for a healthy flavorful brew. Just add hot water, milk, and your favorite sweetener, and enjoy! You'll be blown away by the amount of flavor packed into each sip.