A CTC from our Addabarie Tea Estate in Assam, blended with spices for a sip that's full of vitality.
The produce of this Victorian-era estate in Assam is blended with aromatic Indian spices to form a fusion of traditions. A bright brisk liquor with the typical body of tea or and distinct taste notes of pepper, ginger and cinnamon.
Tasting Notes: Aromatic, bright, robust, spicy & zesty.
Strength: Fairly strong
Addabarie Estate: The Assam Masala chai blend is an ode to the humble ginger and long conversations savoured over endless cups of tea. Addabarie has two different folk legends that throw light on its unusual name. The first traces back to wild ginger or 'adda' that once grew in abundance in the gardens. The second - that a river running through the estate was a popular gathering spot, or ‘adda’ for country boats. Either way, whether ginger or a gathering - Assam Masala tea is its perfect accompaniment.
- MASALA CHAI TASTING NOTES : Earthy | Hints of Cinnamon | Bold : This delicious blend comes straight from the kitchens of India. Every Indian household has its own masala chai recipe passed down generations that hits nostalgia and brings everyone around for chai & conversation.
- MASALA CHAI NATURAL INGREDIENTS : All our blends are organic and made of natural ingredients with no additives. This Tea contains carefully mixed proportions of strong and robust ADDABARIE ESTATE: ASSAM Organic CTC Black chai tea & aromatic spices like crushed Cardamom, Ginger, Cloves, Cinnamon and black Pepper.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TASTING NOTES : Bold | Malty with Mild Floral Notes - Invigorating taste, think of it as a wake-up call from not one but two of our heritage estates, Unmatched leafy blend which unfurls in your cup crisply, just like your mornings. Delicious caffeinated black tea to kickstart your mornings daily, loaded with nutritious benefits.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST NATURAL INGREDIENTS : All our blends are organic and made of natural ingredients with no additives. Complex, full-bodied, lively cup of black tea that is perfect any time of day. Our English Breakfast Tea is USDA Organic from Darjeeling & Assam.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Luxmi Estates uses only the Highest Grade Organic ingredients grown in our own Estates for a healthy flavorful brew. Just add hot water, milk, and your favorite sweetener, and enjoy! You'll be blown away by the amount of flavor packed into each sip.